Vandal Resistant Commercial Toilet Paper Holders | Security Mirrors | Soap Dispensers
Reduce your Public Bathroom Costs with Heavy Duty Vandal Resistant Restroom Fixtures
Vandal Resistant Heavy Duty Commercial Grade Toilet Paper Holders, Paper Towel Holders, Soap Dispensers and Security Mirrors designed to prevent costly repairs from vandals, homeless populations and high customer use. Designed specificaly for public facilities that endure high traffic such as Parks, Schools, Libraries, Homeless Shelters, Comfort Stations and more. Our customers include New York Parks & Recreation, California Department of Transportation the US Navy for years because they know our products will solve their facilities fixture problems.
Designed from the ground up to incorporate vandal and theft resistant features including:
- Heavy Duty 12 Gauge Stainless Steel: 3X thicker than leading brands line of metal dispensers
- Protected Lock Access: Prevents thieves and homeless from stealing expensive supplies with bolt cutters
- Corrosion Resistant: 304L & 316L (for Marine applications) provides years of rust free service.
- 3/8" Mounting Holes: Prevents vandals and homeless populations from easily breaking units off of walls.
- Glass Free Mirrors: Protects liability with polished stainless steel reflective surface eliminates glass shards.
- Made in the USA: American sourced materials and labor invests in our country and gives back to the community.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty: When properly mounted & locked backed with industry best warranty.
- Veteran Owned Small Business: Three generations of Veterans from WWII, Vietnam & Gulfwar II.
"We have found that the destruction of our dispensers has virtually been eliminated." — Glenn County Jail & Parks Facilities, California - Maintenance & Inspection Director
US Army Corps of Engineers, Omaha District: "Easy cleaning and looks good. I highly recommend these products for those experiencing vandalism or theft problems."
Glenn County Jail & Parks Facilities, California: "We have found that the destruction of our dispensers has virtually been eliminated." — Maintenance & Inspection Director
Tahoe National Forest, Tahoe: "The key is an attachment installation that is as strong as the dispenser! It appears we have a truly vandal-resistant solution for a problem spot." — Landscape Architect
|Types of Facilities Ideal for Vandal Stop Products|
Junior High Schools
Senior High Schools
Our organization operates emergency shelters. I have a total of 32 bathrooms to deal with. Our bathrooms toilet paper...